WATCH! Holli's Encore Presentation!
By popular request, Holli gave an encore presentation of her Communicating Intuitively with Animals: More Than "Sit, Stay, Get Down from There!!" talk from April of this year. This speech was given at Rowan Tree in Herndon on September 16th.
In this talk, you are taken through the journey of what intuitive communication is, some examples of when a communication has occurred and how we can bridge the gap of communication between ourselves and our animal companions.
At Holli's TEDxAshburn talk, she met Junaid Ahmed, who hosts the Hacks and Hobbies podcast. He asked Holli to participate in an interview for him to talk about her Animal Communications experiences, and even drifted into science fiction, including Star Trek, The Orville and Dr. Who . The interview took place on April 25.
Bridging the gap of understanding between people and their pets.
"The Animal Kingdom is filled with thinking, feeling, sentient beings who are always communicating with us. We can understand them if we are quiet enough to listen."
Do you have questions about your pet?
- Is your pet destructive to your furniture or aggressive to other pets?
- Would you like to feel more connected to your pet?
- Would you like closure with a pet who has passed away?
Compassionate Animal Communication
can help. Animal Communication can:
- Address your pet's behavior without the use of harsh training methods.
- Help to enrich the relationship between you and your pet.
- Bring peace of mind if you are grieving the loss of your pet.
As an Animal Communicator I will look beyond your pet's destructive or aggressive behavior and intuitively connect with your pet. I will then learn the reason for this behavior and work on adjusting it as a liaison between you and your pet.
If you have suffered a loss of a beloved pet, either recently or years ago, and you have always wondered if you made that right decision at the right time, I can help give you peace of mind and help you reach closure regarding your feelings about your dearly departed pet.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an "Intuitive Animal Communicator"?
An Intuitive Animal Communicator is someone who can communicate with animals on a deep, non-verbal level. This is the practice of being able to sense images, emotions or feelings from a distance. This practice does take time to learn - but anyone can be taught how to communicate with their pets intuitively.
Do you need to be in the same room as my pet?
No. A communication session can take place over the phone, e-mail or in person. It all depends on the needs of the animal. Most sessions can be done via e-mail or phone.
Can you communicate with my deceased pet?
Yes. An animal's spirit is eternal, and the bonds of love are unbreakable. Even though our pets are no longer physically with us, a communication can still happen with them.
How will I know if a communication has worked?
You will know by the results. You may notice a change in behavior or the demeanor of your pet for the better. If the communication has happened with a deceased pet, then you will know by the peace of mind you
feel after your session.
Why do I need a follow-up session?
Follow up sessions are to ensure that the core issue was addressed with you and your pet. Over time, as an Animal Communicator, I can build a relationship with you and your pet. This way we can get to the issues that are really going on to help keep them resolved. It is always a good practice to check in and see how your pet is doing after a session.
I have another question...
We will be glad to respond to your question. Please E-mail me with your question, and we will respond promptly.
Appointments will be conducted as follows:
- By Telephone of Skype
- In person, at your home
- By Email
The following programs are available:
- One-time Communication
- Keeping the Peace Program
- Peaceful Pet Program
- Emails and recordings are solely for you.
- I do not prescribe any medications.
- Payment is due when an appointment is made.
- Refunds are on a case by case basis (full or partial).
- Travel outside a 10 mile radius of Leesburg, VA incurs a $30 travel fee.
Who is Holli Shan
Holli has been a certified equine and canine massage therapist since 2006, and a professional animal communicator since 2009. Her love of animals gives her the compassion to be an Animal Communicator and relay the needs of beloved pets to their owners.
Certifications and Training
- Holli is a certified Equine Sports Massage Therapist (ESMT), and Canine Massage Therapist (CMT), trained at Equissage and Associates.
- Holli completed training as an Animal Communicator with Janet Dobbs
- Holli completed training in Interspecies Counselor, and Apprentice Animal Communication Instructor with Penelope Smith