Our Policy Statement
- All information will be kept strictly confidential and not shared with anyone. The e-mails and recordings are solely for the client's use.
- In my role as an Animal Communicator I mediate a conversation between an owner and their animal companions. Therefore, Animal Communication is by no means a substitute for proper veterinary care, nutrition or good health practices. I am not a veterinarian and do not diagnose conditions, nor do I prescribe medications, natural or otherwise.
- Payment is due when an appointment is made.
- You may cancel up to 2 business days prior to your appointment time. Refunds are on a case by case basis (full or partial). No shows (in person, phone or Skype) are non refundable.
- I do not predict the future (nor do I claim to). I will not accept a consultation to ask if aperformance animal is going to win. I am happy to work with your animal towards improving the animal's performance, which may increase their odds of winning.
- I am willing to travel to a client's home if it is within a 10 mile radius of Leesburg, VA. Any on-site requests that are outside of that distance (within the VA/MD/DC area) will incur a travel fee of $30.00.